Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our drive to school today

7:19 AM - We hop in the car. Joe is next to me in the passenger seat, Lily is strapped in the back.
The car doors shut and we begin the 8 minute drive to the first drop, Lily's school. Here's our conversation. :
Lily:  "Mom, did you know that gymnastics is my favorite sport I love gymnastics my favorite part of gymnastics is the parallel bars but I also like the balance beam did you know that I didn't used to like the beam because it was hard but now I can easily do a cartwheel on it without a problem I also didn't like the vault but now I do I definitely love gymnastics Mom I have an indoor soccer game on Saturday I can't believe how fast the indoor soocer season has come we just ended outdoor soccer I think we're playing badmitton in PE today Mrs. Hershey will only be here 2 more days then we'll have a substitute because Mrs. Hershey is going to have a baby I forget what she's going to name it I don't like badmitton oh I think I told you that already I really like my new backpack it holds so much it is so much better than the other one I was considering bye."
Lily gets out of the car. Joe and I drive across town to the high school. I reach over and pat Joe's thigh and ask him how he's doing.
Joe: "Good."
5 minutes later Joe gets out of the car and says good bye.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment