Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cleaning chronicles - Part 2

I got all the stuff I needed to clean & took the plunge. After 3 cups of coffee & music on the ipod sending mercy my way, I began the tedious job of dusting, shaking out rugs, scrubbing bathrooms, vacuuming, tackling cob webs and mopping the floors. I slaved away from 9:30 until 4:30. Oh my aching back.
Kicks curiously watched from afar....
...then wisely hid behind the couch.
                                                     The cats never appeared. (Good instincts.)

But managed to kill and eat a poor bird on the rug that I just beat clean. 


 Will you look at those paws? He can stay outside like the rest of the farm dogs that live around here. It's time for him to man up. My floors are so clean.

                                                                  Oh jeez. Come in.  
I can see that this job is never done. I'm doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment