Friday, July 6, 2012

It's a beautiful day.

It's the 4th of July. The sun is shining (finally). The family has gathered and there's T-Bones on the barbie.


Here's Kirby with baby Chris. It's was two years ago on July 5 when Kirby was badly injured and Louis Fastuca was killed in
Afghanistan. There aren't enough days to honor our soldiers.


Oliver


Dashel.


                                                                              Lucy.


Dash & Chris


                                                  Max took all the "little" kids for rides.


                                                       Waiting for some fireworks.

Fireworks.


Here's "Fiver" a new member to Evan & Elisa's family.


Pete


Harvey

SWEET!

I would have taken pictures of the steaks and more of the happenings but I left early.
Stupid me! I scheduled my colonoscopy on the 5th so instead of eating steak and celebrating our independence I was drinking Movipro. I'm sorry for sharing something so personal, but I'm so mad at myself I could spit.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! A wonderful day and a reminder that we have too many blessings to count. I'm very grateful.

    ReplyDelete