Friday, February 3, 2012

Sometimes I wonder what women are thinking!

I want to distance myself from my gender for a while. This Sunday Lily has a gymnastics meet in Seattle and as we all know, except for the @$#! women who scheduled this competition, it's also Super Bowl Sunday. Don't you think that someone would have noticed this and said to the other organizers - Hey guys! This is Super Bowl Sunday. I bet the parents of the competitors may want to watch the biggest football game of the year. How 'bout we schedule the meet on the following Sunday, ok? A man would have never made this mistake. It's shameful.

I'm tempted to boycott the whole shebang but I want to see Lily do things like this. She would also be very mad at me if I refused to take her and believe me, it gets ugly around here when she's angry so I'll drive the 120 miles at 6:00 am and sit anxiously through the 5 hour event then drive like a bat out of hell (but safely, Safety Man) to get home by the second half. Wish us both luck, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment