Monday, November 2, 2009

Scary Halloween

Gone are the good old Halloween days with my darling little Lily in her sweet, handmade (by my sister, of course) princess costume holding my hand tightly as we trick or treated.

This is Lily 1 and Lily 2 dressed up as......well... they described their costumes as a "rainbow girl" and a "blue fairy that eats other fairies". I think the impetus behind my Lily's costume was the opportunity to wear dangle earrings and some make up. I can't say what inspired the other Lily's choice.
Joe is not pictured because he and his buddy, Collin, were with JT at the theater watching Saw 6. As scary as the Lily's are to see, JT definitely got the raw end of the Halloween deal. Saw 6 - How rediculous. As if Saw 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 weren't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment